Herewith a selection of our portfolio companies. We are proud of all our companies – they represent us.
JustGo is a pioneering social media audience management platform for audio and visual creators. JustGo provides audio and visual creators with a previously unavailable technology which allows users to seamlessly publish content to and blend the data aggregation of multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, Soundcloud and Mixcloud) into an ‘at a glance’, comprehensive view of the social media content that is working well with one’s audience. At the very core of JustGo is the ability of the platform to capture a significant amount of social data to help content creators engage directly with, and monetise their digital audiences.
• JustGoMusic.com aims to syncronise your social networks (musicradar.com)
• UK social venture JustGo gets investment to open US office (Growth Business)
• Can Music Still Make Money? (Bloomberg)
• Tech Allows Bedroom DJs to Make Hits: Golshir (Bloomberg)
• JustGo Announces $1.7 Million In Funding, Former Beatport CEO Jonas Tempel As Board Chair (Hypebot)
• TuneCore Acquires Social Media Management Startup JustGo, Rebrands as TuneCore Social (Billboard)
• TuneCore Acquires JustGo, Relaunches It As A Free Social Media Management Tool (Hypebot)
• TuneCore acquires JustGo, introduces new social media tools (CMU)
• JustGo Social Media Platform Acquired by TuneCore (Rhythmic.fm)
AppyParking is a company providing parking apps and services for drivers. It was founded in London in 2013 by Dan Hubert. Its product is software that shows on-street and off-street parking options in major cities in the UK. It has a free consumer app that runs on both Android and iPhone, and also a paid-for enterprise app, AppyParking Pro, which is a software as a service aimed at businesses with fleets.
• Watch our CEO take on the Dragons (BBC Two)
• The FT writes about corporate venturing with startups (Financial Times)
• Cashing in on the value of business data (Raconteur, The Times)
• AppyParking named One to Watch for Best Investment in IoT at 2016 Angel Investment Awards (UK Business Angels Association)
• Rolling out changes to coastal parking (NewsGuardian)
• Cashless parking was meant to make life easier for drivers but our phones are awash with competing apps (Independent)
• Motorists shown cheapest fuel location through all-new app (AOL)
• AppyParking to make finding a space simple (Coventry City Council)
• L’app It Up: AppyParking (LeCool)
• Aviva’s £1m ticket to parking bliss: Free app shows drivers the nearest and cheapest available space and directs them via satnav (ThisIsMoney)
• AppyParking’s Seed VC Round (CB Insights)
• Aviva banks on tech start-ups with Founders Factory investment (Telegraph)
• AppyParking closes $1.5m Seed round with investment from Aviva (Tech City News)
• AppyParking has emerged as a good option as your go-to source for parking information in London (Webrazzi)
• The 30 best apps for Londoners: from Coffee Meets Bagel to Uber (Evening Standard)
• AppyParking Chosen To Join Mayor of London’s Israel Trade Mission (Tech.London)
- Shortlisted Finalist for UK Startups App of The Year
- Shortlisted for UK Startups ‘People’s Champion’
- Shortlisted for Pitch At Palace Bootcamp
- People’s Champion in Virgin’s ‘Pitch To Rich’ competition
- Stuff Magazine Top 8 app for 2014
- Popular Choice winner for the Shanghai Urban Commuter Challenge.
- Winner of Ford ‘Traffic Tamer’ Challenge.
- Partnership with Ford announced at CES
CPEC is a renewable energy services group. CPEC owns a varied portfolio of renewable energy services companies in India. Its core business focus is; building, owning, and operating utility-scale solar power plants in India and other emerging markets. Headquartered in London and Mumbai, its operational focus is India, Middle East and Africa. Established in 1942 as an engineering company, CPEC was listed in 1979, and was restructured in 2010 with a clear focus towards developing renewable energy and building on the opportunities made available in solar power. It was a decisive transition from manufacturing to services, into emerging business models with promising and proven technologies. CPEC remains amongst the oldest listed companies on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Vivid Technologies is a next generation voice platform which is integrated in to smart phones, tablets and computers, allowing users to access information more efficiently with optical features, replacing regular customer service, which is trouble-free to access with a touch screen experience – reducing queue time. The technology is an innovative cloud-based technology, adapting the traditional customer service IVR (Interactive Voice Response) systems into interactive, visual and touch experience, completely transforming the user experience, it also allows users to view how long queue times may take, and a face to face video chat.
• Vivid Technologies, a startup from Pakistan, closes their seed stage funding round with $350,000 (TechJuice)
• Startup wants to shake up customer service calls, because life’s too short to be kept on hold (TechinAsia)
• Pakistani tech startups: Investments and acquisitions during first half of 2015 (Techshaw)
• Telenor partnered with Vivid Technologies (Pakistan Observer)
• PITB decides to provide help line service to masses in Punjab (Radio Pakistan)
• Telenor joins hands with Vivid Technologies to Improve Its Customer Experience (pacwired)
• Telenor Partners Up With Vivid For Quality Services (Beam.pk)
Grandaad is the creative alternative to Linkedin. The Grandaad creative social network is home to London’s most interesting and eclectic mix of individuals. Inside the social network, members have access to creative tools designed to help them drive customers to their website, portfolio or events. Grandaad’s first offering was Creative Tagging enabling anyone to search for information simply by pointing a phone at the creative project. Grandaad is invite-only with an acceptance rate is currently 65% for new members.
Euro Solar Power Pvt Ltd (ESPL) is a private limited company incorporated to carryout business of solar power generation in the state of Gujarat, INDIA. Euro Solar Power has a power purchase agreement (PPA) with the Gujarat Government for 5 MW of Solar power. Euro Solar Power owns approximately 140 acres of NA land at Village Shivlakha , Taluka Bhachau, Kutch dist ,Bhuj, Gujarat which is approved for solar farming by Gujarat Urja Nigam ltd (GUNL). ESPL has also signed an MOU with Gujarat Government at Vibrant Gujarat 2008 for installing 100 MW of solar power.
Zone V is a SaaS and mobile accessories start-up aimed at empowering those with ageing eyes or visual impairment. The company provides inclusive design, easy to use and accessible mobile devices, apps and services. Investors include Arm Holding and Qualcomm, the project is a joint venture with Samsung.
• Google backs Cambridge smartphone for the blind (Business Weekly)
• Start-ups reinvent smartphone for the elderly (Financial Times)
• New Zone V app makes Samsung phones even simpler to use (Good Housekeeping)
• New app will help older people who struggle with smartphones by making menus simpler and text larger (The Sun)
• Founders of luxury phone maker Vertu launch app to make smartphones more accessible (Wired)
• New technology to help over 50s who struggle with their smartphones (Tech Addicts)
Omnigrid Micropower Co is a renewable energy service company specialising in hybrid renewable power solutions for telecommunication tower services providers, specialising in providing power solutions for off-grid telecommunication towers, as well as providing an innovative new portable power solutions to rural communities (community power). OMC currently has over 50 power plant stations, servicing over 450 villages in Northern India.
OMC received the World Economic Forum award as 2014 Technology Pioneer.
Previous Technology Pioneers include Google(2001), Wikimedia (2008) and Twitter (2010)